Product Management Lead: Zoom Apps — building the future of work & play
I’m currently a Product Management Leader focused on the new Zoom Apps ecosystem at Zoom. I lead the product team to integrate apps into the user experience before, during, and after meetings.
Product areas we work on include:
• Collaboration (core experiences, new APIs)
• Growth & GTM (discovery, adoption, revenue)
• Platform expansion (devices, surface areas)
• Partnerships (developer engagement, success, partner GTM)
I believe that product growth strategies, user-centered design & platform ecosystems are deeply synergistic. This premise informed the growth, design & strategy of products I’ve impacted first-hand such as SlideShare, LinkedIn, Lynda.com, StackShare, Pinterest, Scribd & Zoom.
My experience spans a diverse set of product areas and verticals including communication tools, subscription growth, product-led SEO, social media, developer platforms & APIs, data analytics, and SaaS.
Life-long learning motivates me, and I’m proud to say I’m an autodidact technologist.
Featured speaking engagements
- Haas School of Business, Berkeley, MBA 2021 cohort
- Product Faculty, Advanced PM cohorts 2021
- BayAreaSearch, San Francisco
- SMX, London
- Startup Weekend, New Delhi
- Product School, San Francisco
- Stanford University – Seed
- Design Day, New Delhi